Thursday, March 10, 2016

My first gorjuss girls card





So I have finally been bitten by the "gorjuss girl" bug and I made my first card today. And after a long time, I have also followed a sketch from a challenge blog. And I also made a monochromatic card after a really long time, or perhaps for the first time ?



The image is perhaps the most popular gorjuss girl image ever! But what I did realize is that the imperfections in coloring come out much stronger under a camera lens. Believe me when I say, her hair doesn't look as bad as it appears here :(







And of course, the picture of the inside which I left blank, intentionally. This is one of those images which can be used for a number of occasions / messages. And of course, one always needs such cards.


And the side view



Submitting for the following

 Freshly Made Sketches
Addicted to Stamps - Clean and Simple
Stamping sensation - Flower Power
Clear it out - Use pattern paper more than an year old
ABC Challenge- C is for Cute


Thank you for stopping by.....

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used.....and your coloring! So striking! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anu, This is beautiful, lovely colors used here, I think you have colored the picture pretty well, I don't see any imperfection, whatsoever. Glad that you joined us over at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! What a sweet image and your colouring is great! I love the inside of the card as well! Looks beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month!

    ReplyDelete